Prusa i3 MK3S
The Prusa i3 MK3S+ is one of Prusa's award-winning 3D printers.
- Heatbed with removable PEI spring steel print sheets,
- automatic Mesh Bed Leveling,
- filament sensor,
- power loss recovery (power panic)
- SuperPINDA probe for improved first layer calibration
- high-quality bearings to make the printer easier to assemble and maintain. T
- Build volume: 250mm x 210mm x 210mm (9.84in X 8.27in X 8.27in)
- Current Print Bed = Satin Finish
- Supported Materials: | Prusa Material Table
PLEASE NOTE the cleaning and adhesion methods on the "printable on satin sheet" column in the Prusa Material Table
DO NOT CLEAN WITH ACETONE!!!!
It's important to have all mechanical parts of the printer perfectly assembled and keep pulley drive clean.
Use following links covering most common problems :
- [https://prusa3d.dozuki.com/Guide/Unable+to+unload+filament/375 | Unable to unload filament
- [https://prusa3d.dozuki.com/Guide/Multiplexer/374 | Multiplexer troubleshooting
- [https://prusa3d.dozuki.com/Guide/Pulleys/373 | Extruder troubleshooting
- Filament Jam
- Print Quality Troubleshooting
For more detailed troubleshooting and repair, please consult the Prusa 3d manual at the link below.