Difference between revisions of "Prusa i3 MK3S"
Latest revision as of 11:12, 6 August 2022
The Prusa i3 MK3S+ is one of Prusa's award-winning 3D printers.
- Heatbed with removable PEI spring steel print sheets,
- automatic Mesh Bed Leveling,
- filament sensor,
- power loss recovery (power panic)
- SuperPINDA probe for improved first layer calibration
- high-quality bearings to make the printer easier to assemble and maintain. T
- Build volume: 250mm x 210mm x 210mm (9.84in X 8.27in X 8.27in)
- Current Print Bed = Satin Finish
- Supported Materials: | Prusa Material Table
- PLEASE NOTE the cleaning and adhesion methods on the "printable on satin sheet" column in the Prusa Material Table
- DO NOT CLEAN WITH ACETONE!!!!
It's important to have all mechanical parts of the printer perfectly assembled and keep pulley drive clean.
Use following links covering most common problems :
- [https://prusa3d.dozuki.com/Guide/Unable+to+unload+filament/375 | Unable to unload filament
- [https://prusa3d.dozuki.com/Guide/Multiplexer/374 | Multiplexer troubleshooting
- [https://prusa3d.dozuki.com/Guide/Pulleys/373 | Extruder troubleshooting
- Filament Jam
- Print Quality Troubleshooting
For more detailed troubleshooting and repair, please consult the Prusa 3d manual at the link below.